No resin build up in your flue with HOTMAX!
Although HOTMAX fuel logs are made from pine and other softwood dust, they will not cause any problems with resin build-up in your woodburner flue, or an open fire chimney.
This is a problem associated with burning softwood or coniferous firewood, but it does not occur with HOTMAX. Here's why.
Softwood firewood has a low calorific content, and tends to burn at low temperatures. A pine log, for example, will give you far less heat than ash or oak.
At comparatively low heat levels, the resin in softwood firewood will not burn off but will evaporate, and then condense and solidify in the colder environment of the flue or chimney.
HOTMAX fuel logs, conversely, generate high levels of heat very quickly, and this burns off any resins or other natural residues. In other words, when you burn HOTMAX fuel logs, any resin present will contribute to the heat you gain, and not to the build up of tars in the flue or chimney.